Monday, June 29, 2015

Healthy Cranberry Cookies with Orange Zest


Ingredients
All purpose flour x 1.5 cup
Salt x 1/2 tsp
Baking Soda x 1/2 tsp
Whole Egg x 1
Vanilla extract x 1 tsp
Coconut oil x 1/2 cup
Brown Sugar x 1/3 cup
Dried Cranberries x 1 cup
Orange Zest of 1/2 orange

Directions
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Stir flour. salt and baking soda together in a mixing bowl and set aside. In another bowl, combine egg, orange zest and vanilla extract together until they turn into a creamy mix. Pour in the flour mix, combine the two mix together and fold in the dried cranberries. 

Line baking tray with parchment paper and scoop the cookie dough onto the parchment paper. Remember to space them apart. Bake for 10-15 minutes until the edges turn golden brown. Let the cookies cool down for 10 minutes and ta-dah, these yummy and healthy cookies are not ready to be served!

Emi xx
@stayfitandtravel

12 comments:

  1. Good post....thanks for sharing.. very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needs. Thanks.
    Kashmir Tour Package

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice blog content , Its really Helpfull to me same like this Car Safety Seats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice blog content , Its really Helpfull to me same like this Baby Cots

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Nice blog content , Its really Help full to me same like this nursing pillow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Valuable information ..I am delighted to read this article..thank you for giving us this useful information.
    Family Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your post. This post really help me a lot and I have learnt some new things from your blog. I am bookmark your blog for future visit.
    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your post. This post really awesome and very helpful to me. Please keep posting good contents. Thank you.
    kimera

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are very useful guides for all the travellers to remain fit and happy. meet and greet luton parking

    ReplyDelete