Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Liquido Autumn Storm Leggings from GingerActivO

I always say that, invest on YOUR FITNESS WEAR GIRLS! If you are going to spend a substantial amount of time on workouts/ yoga/ sports anyways, then you might as well invest on your gear. If you look good and feel good, your will feel more motivated and your workouts will turn out better too - at least that's how it works for me!(:
Liquido Autumn Storm Leggings from GingerActivO - Handstand

One of the most exciting recent collaborations I did was with GingerActivO (http://www.gingeractivo.com/). They have an amazing collection of yoga and fitness wear from some of the best designers around the world such as Liquido, Tonic and Dharma Bums. Based in Hong Kong, they offer worldwide shipping, with (FREE RETURNS AND FREE SHIPPING FOR HONG KONG AND SINGAPORE MY FRIENDS! ISN'T THAT AWESOME
Liquido Autumn Storm Leggings from GingerActivO
I am not even exaggerating but the moment I put on the Liquido Autumn Storm Leggings, I was in love with them. I do not think I have ever tried such a comfortable pair of leggings before. Made in Brazil (Sweatshop free), the fabric of these leggings feels extremely soft with a lot of stretch, allowing me to do a lot of flexible poses. No wonder it is one of the best sellers at GingerActivO!
Liquido Autumn Storm Leggings from GingerActivO - Crow and Crane Pose
Another thing that really sets these leggings apart is that they allow my ankles to BREATHE. Have you ever felt like your legs were sweating like mad and totally suffocated by the long and thick leggings during a work out? Well I did, especially on legs day! These leggings, stopping just below the calf, are therefore just perfect. 
Liquido Autumn Storm Leggings from GingerActivO - Upward Facing DogLiquido Autumn Storm Leggings from GingerActivO
And of course, not only do they feel good, they LOOK good. They fit very very well and I just love the color and the pattern. Bright colors put me in a good mood and motivate me even more during a work out! It is all about the positive vibes (:
Liquido Autumn Storm Leggings from GingerActivO - Headstand
Liquido Autumn Storm Leggings from GingerActivO
Just in case you are wondering about the size - I wear a US size 4 for these leggings and I am 164 cm tall. These leggings are now available at http://www.gingeractivo.com/ (:
Hope you enjoy my review on the Liquido Autumn Storm Leggings from GingerActivO! Stay tuned!(:

Emi xx
@stayfitandtravel

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find so many useful information here in the post, thanks for sharing it here.I hope you will adding more.I know something information about Fitness Fact that works properly. You may check it out. I hope that it will equally help you.

    ReplyDelete