Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Homemade Triple Layers Chocolate & Banana French Toasts

Healthy Homemade French Toasts Recipe
I love Homemade Healthy French Toasts! These goodies right here are so yummy that I nearly passed out from happiness when I had my first bite. And my favorite favorite thing about this super yummy sweet treat is that.. All the ingredients are Organic and Healthy with no SUGAR ADDED. Don't even have to feel guilty after eating it, and it is simply perfect for lazy people like me because the preparation time plus cooking time in total is less than 15 minutes.


Ingredients
Whole Eggs x 4
Homemade Almond Milk x 1 cup (Recipe can be found at earlier post: http://stayfitandtravel.blogspot.hk/2014/11/homemade-almond-milk.html
Coconut Oil x 1
Dark Rye Bread x 3-4 pcs (You can cut them into shapes that you like)
Optional Toppings: Pure Honey, Organic Raw Chocolate Peanut Butter, Fresh Fruits such as Blueberries and Banana


Directions
Break the eggs into a big mixing bowl, whisk them up and mix together with the almond milk. Heat up the pan (Medium Low Heat) with coconut oil, then soak bread  into the egg and milk mix. Then pan-fry the bread (both sides) until it turn golden-brown. TA-DAH that's how easy it is to make these yummy french toasts! You can then layer them with Chocolate Peanut Butter, Fresh Fruits and Pure Honey.
Healthy Homemade Peanut Butter Chocolate Triple Layer French Toasts Recipe

Hope you enjoy this recipe - subscribe to my blog and stay tuned for more healthy and delicious food ideas!


Emi xx

@stayfitandtravel

2 comments:

  1. Hi there Emily, it's me again :) dont know if you remember me but anyways, i have been on track in my fitness journey and i would like to thank you and kayla for motivating me since your Instagram food and work out pics do motivate me to make better choices.
    one thing i would like to ask, is eating healthy carbs like dark rye bread and soba noodles for dinner is appropriate or not?
    i also live in hong kong, so do you mind recommending some food places (supermarkets or restaurants) where they sell healthy food product or serve healthy meals?
    thank you so much and all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you for your comment and your kind words. Yes healthy carbs are totally fine - you can take a look at my previous post on my eating habit and diet for more information: http://stayfitandtravel.blogspot.hk/2014/11/clean-eating-diet.html
      Also, I have written here already in my ealier posts on both my favorite healthy restaurants as well as where i get my healthy groceries. You can find them at posts below:
      http://stayfitandtravel.blogspot.hk/2014/11/my-top-5-favorite-restaurants-in-hong.html
      http://stayfitandtravel.blogspot.hk/2014/11/my-top-8-places-to-get-healthy.html

      You can look around my blog for more information that you are looking for x

      Delete