Saturday, November 22, 2014

Honey Papaya & Banana Smoothie Oats Bowl

Honey Papaya & Banana Smoothie Oatmeal Bowl Recipe
Smoothie Oats Bowl is my favorite choice of breakfast on weekdays before gym and work because it is super simple and easy to make - plus it's yummy and healthy! I can even save the time to chew by throwing everything into the blender haha I love it! But normally I am in such a rush that I never get the time to take a pic and show it to you guys - so today is the day! I would like to share with you the recipe of this delicious Honey Papaya & Banana Smoothie Oats Bowl, topped with Fresh Banana, Dried Cranberries, Roasted Almonds, Chia Seeds, Sunflower Seeds and also Raw Coconut Flakes - all the nutrition I need in one bowl!
Honey Papaya & Banana Smoothie Oatmeal Bowl Recipe
Ingredients
*all of the portions of these ingredients can be changed according to your taste - it is very flexible and I actually never really measure them - I just throw everything as much as I like into the blender:p)*
Papaya x 1 cup (1/2 Small-sized Papaya)Banana x 1Homemade Almond Milk x 1-2 cups - Depending on how creamy/ liquid-y you want your smoothie to be (Recipe can be found at earlier blogpost: http://stayfitandtravel.blogspot.hk/2014/11/homemade-almond-milk.html)Organic Rye Flakes x 1/2 - 3/4 cupOrganic Rolled Oats x 1/2 - 3/4 cupOptional: Pure Honey x 1 tbspOptional: Flaxseeds x 1 tbspHoney Papaya & Banana Smoothie Oatmeal Bowl Recipe
Place all the ingredients into the blender and blend the mix on high for 30-60s until smooth (depends on how powerful your blender is). Pour the smoothie mix into a bowl and top it with Fresh Fruits, Nuts, Seeds and other toppings of your choice!
See? Quickest breakfast ever - and as I mentioned above, you do not even need to chew much you can just down it in a few minutes LOL. I have been eating this at least 3-4 times a week ever since I first created this recipe on one super rush morning!Honey Papaya & Banana Smoothie Oatmeal Bowl Recipe
Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do - stay tuned for more simple, healthy and delicious recipe by subscribing to my blog!
Emi xx@stayfitandtravel


2 comments:

  1. Made this for breakkie this morning! Thanks a tonne! It was delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good sharing, for healthy purpose, Chia seeds offer the highest volume of Omega-3, as well as addition fiber (soluble and insoluble) along with vitamins or perhaps minerals you don’t usually get whenever you take sea food oil. Chia seeds giving you long lasting energy during the day moving in deep, restful sleep during the night time. May read this article about Chia seeds at:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/chia-seeds-is-the-most-extremely-versatile-superfood-and-vegetarian-supply-of-omega-3/

    ReplyDelete