Friday, November 21, 2014

Creamy Avocado Green Smoothie

I have Mad Love for Avocado. I really do. All kinds of recipes with Avocado - I LOVE. Some of my favorites are Grilled Cheese with Avocado Toasties, Baked Avocado Eggs, Avocado and Guacamole Toasts and etc.....and recently, I thought, why not add it to make a smoothie?

Creamy Avocado Spinach Green Smoothie Recipe

After some experiments, I finally got it - the perfect Creamy Avocado Green Smoothie <3 It was so good and filling, with all the nutrition I need to power up my workouts! 

Ingredients
Avocado x 1/2
Banana x 1/2 (can be frozen if you want the smoothie to be creamier - but personally I am not a big fan of icy drinks in the winter so I used a fresh one instead)
Baby Spinach x 1/2 cup
Mint Leaves x 2-3
Homemade Almond Milk x 3/4 cup (Recipe can be found at earlier post: http://stayfitandtravel.blogspot.hk/2014/11/homemade-almond-milk.html
Pure Honey x 2-3 tsp

Directions
Add all the ingredients to the blender/ food processor. Have them blend on high for 1-2 minutes until smooth. and it is ready to be served!
Creamy Avocado Spinach Green Smoothie Recipe

Hope you enjoyed my smoothie recipe, subscribe to my blog and stay tuned for more yummy and delicious food posts!

Emi xx
@stayfitandtravel



3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Its interesting recipe of Green drink made up with Avocado and mint leaves. I also love flavor of Avocado so, I love every snack made up with Avocado. I also tried this green smoothie recipe and it came out awesome. I can have this every day and I am sure this drink will also help in my weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe I am really glad to hear that!!! xx

      Delete
  2. Most green drinks put exact amounts of each ingredient so I know how to compare and choose which Green drink is best for me. The one I’m taking - I'm just hoping that it's better.

    ReplyDelete