Monday, November 17, 2014

Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies (Super Simple!)


MORNING Y'ALL! I woke up this morning and I found out we ran out of flour and eggs...so today I made the easiest and simplest cookies ever! They taste AMAZEBALLS! haha yes this is exactly the word to describe my cookies ;p I promise!
 You only need 5 ingredients and 20 minutes of your time - so what are you waiting for?! LET'S TRY THIS SUPER YUM CHOCOLATE CHIP PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES!



Ingredients

Fresh Banana x 2
Rolled Oats x 1 1/3 cup
Organic Raw Peanut Butter x 5-7 tbsp (erm I added like 8 tbsp haha ;p just because I love peanut butter! But please adjust the amount as you wish)
Baking Powder x 1/2 tsp
Organic Raw Cacao Nips x 2 tbsp
Servings: 10 cookies


Directions

Preheat oven to 175C. In a mixing bowl, mash bananas and then stir in peanut butter and baking powder until combined. Pour in rolled oats and chocolate chips, mix well. Line the baking dish with parchment paper. For each cookie, scoop out 2 tbsp of the mix and form a cookie shape. Place the cookies onto the parchment paper. Bake for 15 minutes. TA-DAH the cookies are ready!!!!!I was drooling already when they were still in the oven. YUMSSS!!!!



Hope you like these cookies as much as I do! Subscribe to my blog and stay tuned for more yummy and healthy recipes!

Emi xx
@stayfitandtravel

2 comments:

  1. I made these today and they were heavenly <3 I substituted the cacao chips for dried cranberries and it was super good thanks so much for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heh glad that you like!! maybe I would try cranberries next time too :D thank you for always letting me know how it goes with the recipes! xxxx

      Delete